Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Am I more Hispanic or Jewish...WARNING..MAY BE OFFENSIVE

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Am I more Hispanic or Jewish...WARNING..MAY BE OFFENSIVE

    Little Johnny came home from school one day slightly confused.

    His mother was Jewish and his father was Hispanic.

    So Johnny says, "Mum, am I more Jewish or more Hispanic?"

    "What does it really matter? You'll just have to ask your
    father", his mother tells him.

    So Johnny's father gets home from work and Johnny asks the same question, "Dad, am I more Jewish or more Hispanic?"

    "What kind of a question is that, does it really matter? Why do you want to know if you're more Jewish or more Hispanic?" asks his dad.

    "Well, it's like this dad. Tommy down the street wants to sell his bicycle for $50, I don't know whether to talk him down to $25, or wait till dark and steal it!"



    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Am I more Hispanic or Jewish...WARNING..MAY BE OFFENSIVE

    Same joke I heard, except it was a lot more racially explicit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •